11A – Idea Napkin No. 1


1) I am Robert Rodriguez. I am a Senior at UF and I’ve been working in the pine straw industry for over 10 years. I enjoy communicating with suppliers and clients. I have an organized system of labor that numbers in the 100s. I am an aspiring entrepreneur that has a greater passion in real estate. I see my business idea of playing a steppingstone role to provide initial capital for real estate development.

2) We are offering consumers a quality product, at a quantity that is unattainable for most pine straw producers.  

3) We are offering this product to consumers of PS that consumer product in the ten’s to hundreds of thousands.  We are selling to an organization that is unable to find the appropriate amount of product elsewhere.

4) Consumers will pay for the product from us because we can guarantee them the amounts that they need in order to run their business and provide operational effectiveness that other companies cant.

5) Our core competencies are the connections we have in the planting, and distribution of PS. Our largest advantage is the large labor force that we organize to produce PS.

I believe that these business elements are in sync with each other and that they are not out of touch with each other. I find that we should focus more on the acquisition of the land contracts as that is the crux of the limitation, we have for the production of our product. These landowners are secondary customers for us because they are benefited from the business as well. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed your post Robert, you clearly have a vision as to what you want. You also experience in the field of pine straw which can be helpful. The only thing I suggest is a bit more information on who you are offering it to like the type of people along with the regions. That will come in handy if you pursue real estate as stated above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robert! Nice post, you did a really good job of explaining who you are and what you are shooting for. I think it's awesome you have that much experience in your field, that is crucial for success. As for your idea, pretty well explained, and the idea itself is great. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you did a great job detailing all the points for the assignment. Really good job explaining your product and your ideal customers. You did a really good job of relating your competencies back to your product and giving a lot of detail on the skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Robert, great job really hitting the marks for this assignment. I found that you really went into depth and provided details that will really help you with this process. I am excited to see where you go with this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

25A – What’s Next?

24A – Venture Concept No. 1

26A – Celebrating Failure