16A –What’s Your Secret Sauce?


11)      Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique. What is it about you, exactly, that makes you different? Write this up in a detailed list.
a.       I have a formal education from the University of Florida which sets me apart from most of the population.
b.       I have been working in my industry since I was very young and therefor have more knowledge than most people my age in my industry.
c.       I do very well at speaking to people, I am not shy nor do I have problems convincing or negotiating with people.
d.       I have a high work ethic and will push my objectives until I accomplish them.
e.       I listen to others opinions of the job and work to include them in the project to work on finishing the job effectively and efficiently.

The interviews should a couple trends that are important to how I see myself in entrepreneurship/ management roles. I, at my age, see myself as someone who is still learning to lead and be lead, to criticize and motivate effectively, and to create trust and confidence in people working with me or under me. The interviews with many people who have either seen me lead or people I’ve worked with. My career is an all-inclusive thing in my life that tends to gravitate people into it when I’m in a pinch. What I was surprised to learn was that my anxiety over how people around me viewed me was unfounded as many of them cited confidence and leadership as my strongest skills.

  https://soundcloud.com/kingrex-129035827/sets/ent3003

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/playlists/812528022&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25A – What’s Next?

24A – Venture Concept No. 1

26A – Celebrating Failure